Age at Home Australia provides peace of mind for families as we assist loved ones to fulfil their goals at home with support services in place. Our team of professionals will provide progress updates to all key parties.
Age at Home Australia is here to support you in your own home, consider us your personal assistant with allied health training. We work closely with our clients to ensure that all services including medications, treatment and medical equipment are in place. Our goal is to understand and monitor your needs and liaise with all key parties to ensure plans are adjusted as needs change.
Our services include:
- Initial home meeting with key parties to understand your needs and home environment in order to ensure we develop the right plan for you
- Evaluation of current and anticipated financial circumstances to ensure that proposed plans are affordable
- Design of a care plan that represents your goals and priorities
- Implementation and monitoring of the developed care plan
- Advocacy services to assist with navigation through the health and aged care systems to obtain required services
- Coordination and delivery of medical supplies and equipment
- Coordination of other allied health and medical services
- Liaison with the pharmacy to ensure you receive the medication required
- Liaison with family members as directed by you
- Coordination of travel and community access services
- Coordination of medical and allied health review required to maintain a drivers licence
- Provision of safety information and guidance regarding holding a drivers licence and continuing to drive safely
- Assistance to transition from driving to ensure you are able to continue to access the community safely
- Assistance to engage in meaningful recreational activities.