Equipment can assist you to increase or maintain your independence inside and outside of the home, examples include:
- Cooking tasks – adaptive cutlery, modified chopping boards and knives
- Community access – four wheeled scooters
- Mobility – Wheelchairs
- Managing medication routines – webster pack, medication alarms
- Managing weekly and daily tasks – electronic reminders / diary.
Finding and organising the right equipment can be a daunting task. The professional staff at Age at Home Australia can work with you to:
- Identify suitable equipment suppliers and options
- Trial equipment options
- Training in the use of the equipment.
Age at Home Australia understands that each person’s circumstances are unique and we offer a personalised approach to ensure solutions are specifically tailored to your needs.