Age at Home Australia believe that changes can be made to support individuals to remain at home safely. We understand that there are often supportive family members who can provide help but just don’t know where to start, and don't always have the time.
One of our friendly, tertiary trained professionals can provide practical advice to increase your safety and link you in with the right support services. Age at Home Australia will meet with you at your home and develop a plan that can be implemented by yourself or a family member.
- Initial home meeting with key parties to understand your needs and home environment in order to ensure we develop the right plan for you
- Design of a care plan that represents your goals and priorities
- Advice on strategies or services required to fulfil your goals
- Strategies to assist you to live safely in your own home
- Detailed report including the plan and our recommendations
- Ongoing support services to monitor your needs
- Adjustment of care plans as required to manage your changing needs.
Age at Home Australia can also provide assistance to implement all or some of the strategies agreed in the plan.